NOTE: WE ARE NOT CURRENTLY ACCEPTING NEW SUBMISSIONS.
During the periods when we accept submissions, we only accept:
- Illustrated children’s fiction for ages 5-8. We usually commission illustrators separately, but will consider self-illustrated work.
- Fiction for ages 7-10, illustrated or non-illustrated.
- Fiction for ages 8-12. Any genre. We love humour, jeopardy, excitement and anything thought-provoking. Twee/traditional is not our thing.
- Young Adult fiction. What we have published already gives a good indication of what excites us – quirky (e.g. Kirkland Ciccone‘s Endless Empress), existential (Janne Teller‘s Nothing), dystopian (Gillian Philip‘s Bad Faith)…
- Adult fiction. Interested in crime/thriller genres. Also, any novel with a philosophical/existential aspect.
- Non-fiction: we have an eclectic list. If you can convince us that there is a market for your book, we’ll take a look at the proposal.